Boutique hotel (furniture) offer many of the same amenities that more prominent chain hotels. The most significant difference is to bring customers the luxuries of what is provided at chains hotel but in a more intimate environment.
Generally speaking, boutique hotels cost roughly 10 to 20 percent less than the more significant branded properties, depending on the location and amenities offered. With boutique hotels, the guest will get more value for your money, with luxurious experiences at a lower cost.
Refer data by HOTEL NEWS NOW
Understand your travelers’ intentions for their stay is very important, below as some comments:
- Frequently boutique hotel goers choose a property based upon geographic location, so incorporating local artwork and fare will be necessary.
- Smart rooms: Guests crave convenience, and intelligent technology goes above and beyond. Whether they’re using a few taps of a smartphone to order room service or an iPad to adjust the indoor climate, guests have a strong draw to the ease of digitally customizing and automating their physical world.
- Data security: Money, data, Identities etc..Is your hotel’s network firewall prepared to block such infiltration attempts?
- A well-automated virtual concierge or chatbot could address basic guest needs 24/7 (such as room service, pillows, blankets service, Dinner reservations, local tourist attractions, and entertainment, transportation, Spa appointments and more)
- Furniture fit into outlets: All the guest with multiple tech devices, they need ample places to charge as they work and play. Guests don’t want to get down on hands and knees hunting for an electrical outlet. You can strategically place outlets and data ports directly within the furniture in places like the:
- BRINGS YOUR GUEST MIND AND BODY RELAXING
consider offering a service that allows a guest to turn-in their device to be disinfected and charged and while they retreat for mindful journaling, coloring, or meditation in a designated “rejuvenation” area with essential oils and aromatherapy.
2. PUT YOUR HOTEL ON THE MAP
Embracing tomorrow’s technology today, in addition to current hotel technology trends, is one way to put your hotel on the map as a luxury destination for travelers.